Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Kelly Fu forgets her gym locker password and guess how long does she take to remember the password?


Currently, model, Kelly Fu (傅嘉莉), is filming many new series and her popularity has started to increase. However, her hectic schedule made her forgot about her gym locker password and said: "Today, I am muddle-headed again! It has been ages since I exercise in the gym and I forget the password to my locker. I only have a towel while my mobile phone, clothes and other stuff are in the locker. My parents are waiting for me to return home to celebrate birthday together. Oh my god! I am crying in tears!"

Fortunately, Kelly had some good luck and finally used 20 minutes to remember the password. She expressed she needed to memorise the password for 10 times when she went to gym next time.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.