Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dee Hsu's mother in-law is a forte of all trades?


It is believed that many people are envied of the Taiwanese female star, Dee Hsu's (徐熙娣) blessed life and on Weibo, Dee complimented her mother in-law and their relationship were similar to a pair of sisters. She left a message: "My mother in-law is not stern at all and we even discuss about Korea series. We will talk about the muscular Korean star and will bathe together in the series if the male star has a good body. She is a young girl and I love her very much. The main point is I tell my daughter to look for granny when she is hungry as she is the best cook. My third daughter tells me to draw Elsa and I ask who can draw the best in the family? It is grandmother and she is a forte of all trades!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.