Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Bobby Au Yeung defends and support Sire Ma



Recently, Sire Ma (馬賽) was bullied and threatened in the internet and requested her to withdraw from the entertainment industry. She expressed that she had lodged a police report and will be filming new series, With or Without You (東坡家事). Sire was dressed in ancient costumes, appeared to be in a good mood and greeted Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) as elder brother 'ah gor 阿哥' in the make-up room. Bobby spoke to the reporters in elder brother identity: "Please help me to look after her and look for me if any issues." Sire expressed gratitude to Bobby and said: "I really want to say thank you to him. During filming, he consoles me and tells me to look for him if any problems. I feel very warm upon returning to the workplace as receive concerns from many colleagues. In this series, I act as Bobby's sister and will call him 'ah gor'."

When mentioned about the internet case, Sire replied that she had handed it to the lawyer and police and did not have any harassments any longer. She was feeling better now and the filming progress was normal, and said: "I encounter many stuff this year and become stronger now. I learn how to handle and let go."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.