Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Angie Cheong praises her adopted son is obedient and sensible


Angie Cheong (張慧儀) attended a charity dinner function and expressed that she will be celebrating Christmas with her adopted son in Hong Kong: "I will be working during Christmas but will find some time to celebrate Christmas with him. I want to bring him around in Hong Kong such as going to the peak and taking bus to see sceneries. We return to Hong Kong for 1 year and few months but do not have the chance to show him around until now. (Any complaints from your 'son'?) Nope, he is very obedient and sensible. I tell him I need to work for our living and he understands. Once, his school tells him to pray and he says today is my 'mum''s birthday and his classmates including himself pray for me. He scores two 100 marks and gives to me as birthday gift. I feel very touched when he tells me the most precious is his 'mum'."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.