Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 19, 2014

C-Kwan joke with a kid: I am Moses Chan


C-Kwan (C君) from the duo group FAMA (農夫) have always been smart, but it turned out he has lost to a child with just some words. He said: "Before filming, I met a really cute child, he asked me: Who are you? I said: "I am Chan Ho (Moses Chan 陳豪). He said: what? I just met with him. ok, one move KO". C-Kwan who often succeeds with his tricks, may have been taken by surprise this time, but since this child is so cute. C-Kwan who is being KO doesn't seem to be upset about it!

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.