Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Alex Fong says he will wait for fortune first then marry Stephy Tang

 (Picture: Alex Fong and Terence Siufay)


Alex Fong (方力申) was awarded the Junior Chamber International (十大傑青) award. He said he felt very happy and honoured: "Alex Fong feels very honoured, he has done a lot of generous things in his past life. I am a sports and culture person, this is my entertainment. Sports is swimming, after receiving this award, I will need to work harder. Being an artiste has a great influence. I invited two table of relative and friends, all of them are important to my growth and career. Like Paco (黃柏高), Stephy (鄧麗欣), Mark Lui (雷頌德), Yip Nim Sum (葉念森), Terence Siufay (小肥), also his teachers and more.

Asked if girlfriend, Stephy thought there was double meaning for the award ceremony, he said: "She is my career partner, I share all my work with her". (When will you get married?) This quick? I will have to wait for fortune first and work more harder. (Which area do you think is a great accomplishment in your life?) In sports wise, I am a role model for youths. In social services, within 14 years of my career I have been elected over a hundred times as an ambassador. In the entertainment circle,  I should be be crowned the king of ambassador. This year I organised a charity event. Eric Tsang gave me a lot of encouragement. The difficulties were inviting guests. He said there might be people who would be suspicious of my motive, but need to go on. People will then know, I am sincere to help others. (Who would you like to thank the most?) Of course the people who gave birth to me, daddy and mummy.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.