Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ronald Cheng: I reduce smoking and my daughter dislike me to smoke

(Picture, from left to right: Ronald Cheng, Annie Liu)

Six days ago, Ronald Cheng (鄭中基) and Annie Liu (劉心悠) attended the Movie Premiere, Grey Met Shrek (奇緣灰姑娘). Ronald Cheng disclosed his daughter disliked him to smoke secretly. He said: "My daughter will stay away from the smell, angry with me and run into the room." Ronald Cheng continued and said: "I reduce smoking already. I do not bring cigarettes when working but people will always give me free."

Annie Liu expressed that she hoped her future boyfriend will not smoke and quit smoking for her even if he was a smoker.

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.