Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

On Weibo: Charlene Choi expresses gratitude to her fans for celebrating her birthday




Three days ago on Weibo, Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) revealed that she celebrated her birthday in advance with her fans. She left a comment: "Today, thank you to all fans for helping me and celebrating my birthday in advance. I do not feel my own birthday is so meaningful. Thank you to everyone for placing me as part of your life. Today, we raise a total of 2000 Kilograms of rice and we can help a lot of needy families. An applause for all your kindness. This year, my birthday is filled with love! I hope everyone can spend their lives with love everyday!"

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.