Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, November 14, 2014

Kenneth Ma is full of confidence: I wait for girls to date me



Artiste Kenneth Ma (馬國明) went to Chai Wan (柴灣) to film a beauty advertisement in male version and said: "I cannot remember if this is my 6 or 7 year as the spokesperson for the advertisement. (Your rate for advertisement fee jumps by 6 to 7 times?) Have to check with the company. My skin used to be poor but shows some improvements after using the products and I am very happy. I recommend to my colleagues as well and will go for facial weekly if need not work."

Did not see Jackie X

When asked if wooing girls was easier after an improvement in his skin, Kenneth laughed and said: "I guess it helps and my self confidence has increased. (Any developments with Jackie X (徐佳琦) after exposed by Hao Bao (好報) for going shopping together?) We do not contact and see each other. (Date her?) Nope and I do not understand too. It is troublesome to date people. (Scared of failure?) Nope, I am busy filming new series, Lord of Shanghai (梟雄). (Date people for dinner in Hong Kong?) It depends and I have no target now. Perhaps people will date me first upon looking at my handsome face."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.