Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Jonathan Wong: I promise to cook for Celine Jade if my new album sells like hot cake


Singer, Jonathan Wong (王梓軒), produced his new album which emerged as the champion in the music shop and expressed that it was a finally a relief for him. He said: "It gives me a stable injection." Jonathan disclosed he will be inviting the beautiful female lead, Celine Jade (盧靖姍), in the micro movie, Qian She 千色, to celebrate together and said: "Celine and I have an agreement and I need to cook personally if my album sells like hot cakes. But I seldom cook nowadays and must practise again."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.