Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, September 8, 2014

Siu Bow weights two digits and wants to reduce another 30 pounds



Siu Bow (陳嘉佳) attended the Mid-Autumn festival event and expressed that she will celebrate with family, followed by friends. She also added that she will not go near any burning and said: "I am afraid of being disfigured and will not go near any burning." When asked if she will take the initiative to know any guys, Siu Bow said: "I will buy a book which teaches me how to approach guys, as my mother keeps rushing me for dating."

Siu Bow disclosed she had been actively slimming down recently and had reduced around 30 pounds weight. She said: "I weight 240 pounds earlier and my house uses kilogram to weigh the weight. It is always three digits and I finally weigh two digits few days ago. It is a historical moment." She added that she will refrain from eating sweet and high carbohydrate food but keep doing sit-ups. When asked if she had the chance to become the spokesperson for slimming advertisement, Siu Bow said: "They will not choose me. I can wear sexy clothes and able to get marred if reduce another 30 pounds."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.