Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ron Ng is busy with filming till no time to date


Artiste Ron Ng (吳卓羲) has been currently busy filming the new series, Lord of Shanghai (梟雄), and disclosed he had no time to date and his mother was anxious to have grandchildren. He said: "My mum asks me if I think of having children and it did cross my mind. I may get married suddenly. She tells me she wants grandchildren as I am the only son." He added that he wanted to date but did not have the heart, and said: "I am so busy that I have no energy to date. (No energy?) Not in physical but lacks of time to date. ( Ask friends to introduce?) All their friends have partners already."  Ron disclosed he will be filming series in Mainland China soon and said: "I am not sure about the details but it is a modern romance series. (The lead?) Anyone and professionalism is the most important. (Rewards?) I am very satisfied."

Ron expressed he was a filial son and will celebrate festival with family together if he could. He said: "I am single and no girlfriend to celebrate festival together. I will stay in Hong Kong to celebrate festivals with family as I spend too little time with them."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.