Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Jennifer Tse: Will return to HK to understand situation from brother


Jennifer Tse (謝婷婷) was recently invited to Italy's fashion show to attend lingerie brand Intimissimi's on-ice show. As for brother Nicholas Tse (謝霆鋒) and Faye Wong's (王菲) reconciliation, Jennifer expressed she will not reply. When asked about her impression of Faye, Jennifer said: "My brother and I are both busy with work. A large part of my time, I am not in Hong Kong. After this event ends, I have to continue to work overseas. I will wait until I return to Hong Kong and understands the situation from my brother, then I will respond." Jennifer was full of praise for this on-ice fashion show, and also because present were many internationally famous models, as Hong Kong's only representative, she feels especially honored.

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.