Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, September 28, 2014

What is Anjaylia Chan's three wishes if really granted?



Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) is always well-known to have playful tricks and when asked about her three wishes, she said: "My first wish is to have three wishes and my second wish is to have another three wishes." She then answered the questions honestly and her first wish was to have two millions assets. Anjaylia said: "If I really have two millions assets, I will donate half to the religion committee and use the remaining to buy property and rent it later. My second wish is I hope my family and loved ones will feel that I am very smart." As for her third wish, Anjaylia hoped to act in more films and work with different international stars. She laughed and said: "I should have no problem to film if really have two millions assets and become a landlord."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.