Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, September 22, 2014

Angie Cheong: I feel guilty as seldom spend time with my son


Five days ago, Artiste, Angie Cheong (張慧儀), attended the opening ceremony of an art school and when mentioned about the opening purpose, she praised that it was very meaningful and said: "It can cultivate my feelings and look at artistic items. I will tell my 'son' to enrol into the school but he is currently interested in Lego."

As a mother, Angie felt guilty as seldom accompanied his 'son' and said: "He plays alone most of the time as I am too busy with lots of work. I have to buy groceries and cook, and manage my work at the same time. At most, I play aeroplane chess with him when I am free."

When mentioned about TVB artiste, Kwong Chor Fai (鄺佐輝), had cancer, Angie expressed that she was very worried for him and worked with him before. She added that her first action was to obtain his number from previous colleagues and show concern for him.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.