Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Selena Li is caught dating, admits on Weibo




The 33-years old Selena Li (李詩韻) was caught dating with a man in a suit at Central (中環) after midnight. According to the vehicle's registration, the owner is Poon Shu Wai, English name Christopher Hodgson, a member on the Hong Kong Underwater Association Board of Directors. He is currently the Chairman on the Committee of Marine Science. He resides in a thousand-feet mansion with a market value of 15M HKD at Mid-Levels Lyttelton Garden. His Volkswagen wagon car was acquired on 2004 on behalf of a company in the Aberdeen Islands. The vehicle's market value then was 550K HKD.

Afterwards, Selena admitted that they are still in the process of developing: "Don't want to talk about him. I'm afraid it will be unfair to the people around me. Now no one will want to get close to me and be my friend!" Asked why she panicked when she was photographed, she said: "It was too sudden. I saw a lot of people. Although I knew they were reporters but still scared. Don't want to be on camera. Everyone should give us some space."

Love declaration on Weibo

Not long after, Selena publicly exposed her relationship on Weibo: "To Fa has a good husband, I also finally found someone who cares a lot about me! I feel blessed! Hope everyone can give us some space to develop our relationship. Wish us happiness! Thank you everyone for being concerned about my love life!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.