Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Ron Ng: I have no time to know and date girls

(Picture, from left to right: Ron Ng, Sire Ma)


TVB artiste Ron Ng (吳卓羲) went to attend the movie premiere in Tsim Sha Tsui (尖沙咀) and expressed that he took the opportunity to watch a movie during the break. He added that he loved the cartoon models and said: "I collect many cartoon models. It is expensive but no choice and I will watch the movie first."

When asked the reasons for not bringing his girlfriend to watch movie, Ron laughed and said: "Yes, friend and his wife. I have to rely on friends since I have no family now. I am very dry. (Wish to try one?) It is very hard and I do not have time to date as well. So have to rely on my friends to accompany me first. (Fancy anyone now?) She must fancy you first before you fancy her. (So you fancy someone?) Nope, I do not have time to know and understand so it is better not to waste time." Ron explained that the rumours were only for promoting the series.

Ron also expressed that he did take note of Sire Ma's (馬賽) leaked out erotic dancing video. He hoped the matter will be over soon and it was best not to push her, and did not have her contact details as well. When asked if he was worried about Sire Ma, Ron expressed that he did not wish such incident happened to her as her colleague and supported her as too. When mentioned about Sire SMS to the older male artistes, Ron laughed and said: "I do not belong to the senior group and have no share. We seldom have scenes when acting in the series, Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles. but I do not really believe it."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.