Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, August 11, 2014

Chow Yun Fat kneels down to Nick Cheung


(Picture, from left to right: Shawn Yue, Chow Yun fat, Carina Lau, Nick Cheung)

Four days ago, Chow Yun fat (周潤發), Carina Lau (劉嘉玲), Nick Cheung (張家輝), Shawn Yue (余文樂) attended the movie, From Vegas to Macau 2 (賭城風雲2) Opening Ceremony. On the stage, Chow Yun fat kneeled down to Nick Cheung as a teacher.  Chow Yun fat laughed and said: "Because in this movie, Unbeatable (激戰), he is very strong and I am unable to put up with it. I request for Muay Thai (泰拳) scene and it seems that I lack of development. In that scene, he changes my master and I change to Eddie Peng (彭于晏). I certainly not as good as Eddie. Master Zhang gives me a lot of guidance and our relationship is not bad. Master, please accept a bow from me!" Nick Cheung was so scared that he immediately kneeled down too.

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.