Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 14, 2018

New TVB series: Katy Kung acts as Lau Kong's youngest wife


Katy Kung (龔嘉欣), Grace Chan (陳凱琳) and Lau Kong (劉江) try out their role images for TVB new series, The Forgotten Alley (平安谷之詭谷傳說) on 10 January. Katy acts as Lau Kong's youngest wife and has several bed scenes in the series: "I look forward to the bed scenes with Lau Kong and tell Grace to see our filming. I feel Lau Kong looks very domineering. (Domineering in bed?) I am referring to acting skills but find it amusing as I act as his daughter in my first series, Ghost Writer and become his woman now. We have many bed scenes as the script says I can give birth to many babies and he keeps lighting up my lamp. I need to find ways to stop him."

Mentioning about hurting her back when filming Justice Bao: The First Year (包青天再起風雲時) series with Hugo Wong (黃子恆) a few days later, Katy explains Hugo carries her and throws her to the ground, and realises something is wrong when she cannot turn her waist. However, she has not seen a doctor yet due to busy working.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.