Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, January 22, 2018

Grace Chan admits Kevin Cheng's mother treats her as daughter in-law


Grace Chan (陳凱琳) wears a bomber jacket consisting of red, blue and white colours during a brand event on 18 January and describes the colours represent career, family and relationship. She says: "My relationship is bright red and Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) returns to Hong Kong not long ago and our romance has reached another stage. White colour means my career as I am still a black paper while blue means family as they resemble an ocean understanding me."

Grace reveals Kevin is currently working in Shanghai and will return to Hong Kong during Lunar New Year. Asking if they will be visiting each other houses for greetings, Grace says: "Yes. (Kevin's mother treats you as daughter in-law?) Yes, she treats me very well and always boils soup for me. She also calls to tell me to take care of my body. (When you will call her mummy?) Nope, at a later stage. We feel grateful that she is not urging us to get married."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.