Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, January 8, 2018

Kingdom Yuen shares her ups and downs in showbiz; She thinks of resigning before


Kingdom Yuen (苑瓊丹) was invited to TVB show, StarTalk hosted by Edmond Hui (許文軒) a few days ago. She shared her experience about joining showbiz and doing business: "I try doing a massage business but it folds up due to SARS. I have been concentrating on my hair salon business for 10 years and seldom film series in recent years. I try to liaise with the same person for business previously but it becomes a dating and please do not waste my time even if I am pretty."

Kingdom says: "Many people comment my crying scenes in Gods of Honour (封神榜) series look very real and I do not use any eye drop at all as I am in China and missing my mother who is in hospital at that time. I feel a sense of achievement as it turns out to be very successful. I always tell people it is based on my hard efforts. There is a short of period of time where I feel unhappy as somebody does many things behind my back. Once, I use a mirror to apply make-up and a famous actress takes it away without asking me. I feel very humiliated and think of quitting from showbiz before."

Kingdom continues to share her marriage experience: "My husband is considered half Westerner and I am a traditional person and always asks about his whereabout. After interacting for a long time, I realise I love freedom and seldom control him now and respect each other privacy. Trust is also very important in a relationship and somebody did ask me if I am worried about him cheating on me. I say I will forgive him as forgiveness is considered a form of happiness."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.