Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Coffee Lam teaches yoga outdoor and her muscular boyfriend acts as her bodyguard


Coffee Lam (林芊妤) leads more than 1000 people to do yoga today and showing off her fit body figure. No wonder, her boyfriend is following along and she says: "My boyfriend is more stiff and comes over to learn since I am teaching everyone. (Did you teach him 1 to 1?) Nope. I used to hope to have a yoga instructor boyfriend so we can do yoga together but feel that it is weird eventually. Anyway, I will teach him nicely."

Asking about her helping to snatch the floral bouquet during Miss former Hong Kong, Gemma Choi (蔡慧欣) a few days ago: "I stay away when the floral bouquet is in front of me and worry about staying single after that. (Any marriage plan?) I am 28 years old and not anxious to get married now. I have plenty of time."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.