Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Hacken Lee's concert with Joey Yung in Australia is delayed: I would like to give my apology


Hacken Lee (李克勤) attends the press conference of charity golf competition as charity ambassador on 11 October. Mentioning about his concert with Joey Yung (容祖兒) in Australia in early October is cancelled, Hacken replies he has no idea: "We are reactive. I know what is going on as there is a problem with one of the sponsors and it will be delayed until February 2018. They will announce it when it is finalised and I would like to give my apology to my fans although it is unrelated to me. (Rumours about you getting some singer award?) That serious? (Looking forward to it?) It does not cross my mind and the company will take care of it. I care about doing my part well and feel happier if getting award. I will definitely attend the awards ceremony."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.