Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Samantha Ko reveals the fortune teller predicts she is prosperous to her future husband


Samantha Ko (高海寧) accepts an interview at radio station by (商台) and reveals that the fortune teller predicts that she is prosperous to her future husband and will have 500 Millions of assets in the future: "The fortune tellers says my future husband will be rich and I may get married in 2019 or 2022. (Fix a wedding date with your boyfriend, Tang Chi Wai (鄧智偉?) Let him think about it and I am focusing on my work now anyway. I will be filming web movie as the female lead in Malaysia and hope to reach a peak in my career. I leave the marriage to destiny."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.