Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, October 30, 2017

Wong Cho Lam helps his wife, Leanne Li to overcome depression: I will arrange work for her


Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) is considered having a smooth career and becomes a boss of an entertainment company. However, he neglects his wife, Leanne Li (李亞男) frequently and she has depression as a result of his hectic workloads.

Cho Lam expresses his worry for Leanne and stays in Hong Kong to film movies lately. He will help her to overcome depression and plan to transform her into "Culinary God". Cho Lam says: "My wife is the happiest when I stay to work in Hong Kong. We will have dinner around 2 to 3 times per week and play badminton and ping pong ball together. I will assign some work for her such as releasing culinary book and she is very smart as she will cook for me at home immediately if I fancy any food at the street. Of course, I am a fussy eater and she will cry when I give her my honest opinion when she cooks badly. Leanne is considered a culinary god now."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.