Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sarah Song denies she is pregnant: It is a beautiful misunderstanding


Sarah Song (宋熙年) is rumoured to be expecting lately. However, she has a flat stomach in her long dress when attending an event on 05 July. Sarah discloses she receives many blessings including her mother living in overseas but denies her pregnancy: "It is not that we cannot announce it but I am really not pregnant. My hubby, Jason Chan (陳智燊) poses a OK sign and it does not represent 3. That day, we work together and he praises I do it well and it becomes a misunderstanding as a result. My friends have been urging me to have baby and we will announce it it I am really pregnant."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.