Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Kandy Wong hopes to lose more weight and find a boyfriend


Kandy Wong (黃山怡) attends the tour event as an ambassador on 21 July: "I have become an ambassador for 6 years and travel to many places for vacation due to working. I join showbiz for 7 years and only manage to travel to Japan in early 2017. It is my first time to travel alone and hope to have a short vacation with my family on my birthday during October.

Kandy discloses she goes for holidays to Bangkok to enjoy the sunshine and the beach. However, she wears shorts only: "I am fine with wearing swimsuit but my body figure is not considered very fit. Although I have slim down, but I want to show my fit body shape to everybody. My birthday wishes are having a good body figure and finding a boyfriend."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.