Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Dicky Cheung and his wife, Jess Zhang do not see each other for 3 months


Dicky Cheung (張衛健), Sisley Choi (蔡思貝), Tsui Wing (徐榮), Zoie Tam (譚凱琪), Vivien Yeo (楊秀惠) and others are filming a fighting battle scene for The Learning Curve of a Warlord (大帥哥) series in Yuen Long on 11 July. Dicky is dressed up as a general with heavy perspirations: "Filming series during summer and I feel like I suffer from dehydration after filming series everyday. Fortunately, I am still alright but my whole clothes is wet after filming 15 minutes."

Dicky discloses there is 1 week break before having location shooting in China and he will arrange his wife, Jess Zhang (張茜) to have a short reunion in Hong Kong: "I tell her to concentrate on her business in China while I film series in Hong Kong. We do not see each other for 2 to 3 months and chatting on the phone with limited time only as I need to leave some time for sleeping. I tell her to come over this morning."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.