Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Linda Chung accepts the mischievous character of her daughter, Kelly: You are my everything


Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) is a mother of 1 daughter, Kelly who is turning 1 year old next month. Kelly looks cute and starts to learn walking and it looks like she has inherit Linda's gene.

Linda expresses her love confession for her daughter: "Hi my sweetheart Kelly, even though my hands are getting so tired and sore from carrying you, even though you always yank my hair out, even though you make a mess when eating, even though mummy doesn't get enough sleep...... and you are always under mischief...... Mummy will always love you. You are growing up so fast! You are my light, my heart, my soul, my everything. lovelovelove-Kellymommy-" It is indeed a touching message.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.