Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fan Bingbing will tell Janine Chang if she is getting married


Six days ago, Janine Chang (張鈞甯) attended an event in Hong Kong. When asked about the rumours of her good friend, Fan Bingbing (范冰冰) and boyfriend, Li Chen (李晨) will get married next year, New Year's Day, Janine Chang laughed and said she had no idea if the news was real or false. But she did ask Fan Bingbing: "I asked her: (I heard from the media that you want to get married and you are not telling me?) She said: (Rest assured I will tell you if get married!) I feel relieved after hearing it! (Will you get married earlier than her?) Impossible as I want to enjoy longer."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.