Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Nancy Wu uses real swords during filming




Nancy Wu (胡定欣) was at Tsim Sha Tsui attending a feast event for TVB's upcoming drama A Fist Within Four Walls (城寨英雄). Nancy revealed that most of the actors and actresses have fighting scenes in the drama, but Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) has the best fighting skills amongst them. However, after the the scenes are edited, everyone knows all the hard work are worth it. As to one more fighting scene to film, Nancy sighed and said: "Finally filming is finished and finally we have survived. This is TVB's past ten years most fighting scenes drama. We have been learning to fight for a total of three months and now everyone has a few good skills". (Getting abs from training?) I have always had abs, but there are bruises and luckily everyone survived till the end.

Whole arm is bruised

Nancy revealed that her whole arm is bruised from just filming one fighting scene: "Because I had to do somersaults on stone ground. I wasn't good enough, so my left arm is badly bruised". (The most dangerous actions?) Because I had to use real swords, but there are also fake and real swords as props. I was even afraid to be injured by fake ones and I also had a lot of psychological pressure.

Take a break from fighting dramas

Nancy was asked whether her boyfriend Terry Chen (陳明道) was worried about her injuries? She said: "All my friends who saw me was in an O shape mouth and asking what happened to me? They advised me to be more careful and do not force myself to do something, but everyone wants to test their ability to do best for filming. Plus, at most times there was no stunt doubles. (Your boyfriend told you not to film fighting dramas anymore?) We already know ourselves that we won't be filming anymore fighting dramas for the meantime. We are satisfied with the quota, because it was very tiring and a lot of sweat and tears were shed during filming.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.