Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Vanness Wu's wife, Arissa Cheo denied plastic surgery



Taiwanese male singer, Vanness Wu (吳建豪) and his wife, Arissa Cheo (石貞善) are married for 2 years and their marriage life has always been the attention of the media. Earlier, both had some disputes and Arissa had some negative rumours such as suspicions of plastic surgery and having extra-marrital affair which made her furious.

On Instagram, Arissa responded to the rumours by uploading x-ray photo of side face and wrote: "There is no implant in my nose. I have NO fillers in my face, NOTHING done to my face at all." She also emphasised she was natural and had double eyelids same as her brother.

Subsequently, Arissa replied to extramarital affair rumours and delayed in divorce with her husband, Vanness which begun by the netizens: "That's hilarious coz I personally am not attracted to guys with money or have been remotely attracted to any other guy but one for the past ten years." Hence, she seemed to hint that she was fully devoted to Vanness since dating until married.

Admitted imperfection and no pretence 

In fact, Arissa had been facing many rumours for many years: "You see me reacting/acting out recently. But you don't even know how long I've silently put up with all this." She admitted her life was not perfect, not a perfect person and did not pretend to be perfect at all. Arissa expressed she was what she was: "I'm not perfect and I NEVER said I was or pretended to be. I'm ME."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.