Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 8, 2015

David Siu earned 7 digit income? Michael Tao told him to look out opportunities for him


(Picture, from left to right: Michael Tao, David Siu)

The repeated broadcasting of The Greed of Man (大時代) series was well-received by the audiences and the cast member, David Siu 邵仲衡 (Ting How Hai 丁孝蟹) and Michael Tao 陶大宇 (Ting Yik Hai 丁益蟹) attended an event together. During the event, both praised each other and David told Michael to love himself and not to dump him. They indeed had close brother ties.

During the interview, Michael said: "The event organiser looked for him only and David should look out opportunities for me, as this is the first event I attend. Anyway, I am ready to work now and it was around 3 to 4 years ago since I filmed series in Hong Kong." When asked about his love life, Michael replied: "Did not expect it will turn out this way after drinking coffee and I have my normal dating life. Please give me some privacy and thank you for your concern. Shall treat you to tea next time."

David admitted his workload was increased, his work schedule was full in June and estimated an income around 7 figure after the repeated broadcast of The Greed of Man series: "My acting passion remains and I wish to work with new partners." He also reminded that his relationship with the media used to be poor: "I did not understand the operations in the past and I treat it as a gain when accepting many interviews."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.