Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Congratulations to Margaret Chung's second pregnancy



Ex TVB artiste Margaret Chung (鍾麗淇) is currently 38 years old and announced her second pregnancy. During a telephone interview with ON.CC (東網), she admitted she was presently 4 months pregnant and preferred to keep the baby gender a secret. When asked if this was part of their plan, Margaret said: "Yes, as my husband I have siblings and my husband was elated to know I am pregnant, and our daughter, Isabella will have another sibling." She disclosed she was puking during the pregnancy period: "I felt like puking initially and my daughter was sick as well. It was really not easy and felt little fever. I did not try this before and had stopped my yoga now, but will continue teaching next month."

It is estimated that Margaret will give birth in November and she hoped for natural birth and will discuss with doctor again. Margaret explained that she belonged to elderly pregnancy category and her daughter was still sick, and will go for comprehensive check-up for her second pregnancy: "I had no idea that my daughter will have rare illness and I can check that my baby is healthy now. I need to have some preparations and will keep the baby no matter what, as it is a life."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.