Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, June 14, 2015

ATV is one step late? Bobby Au Yeung and TVB already had verbal agreement


ATV Director, Ip Ka Po (葉家寶) announced he had found new investor and expressed his wish to work together with Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華). When the reporters from ON.CC (東網) asked Bobby that ATV wished to work with him, he laughed and said: "Too late. TVB Executive, Catherine Tsang (曾勵珍) and I had agreement now. It might be possible if two days ago but too late now."

When asked if he renewed contract with TVB, Bobby said: "Catherine and I had good relationship and we had verbal agreement. She had been looking out opportunities for me since I joined the company and she knew what I want. Catherine is my partner and benefactor and I will accede to her request in terms of rate."

Bobby added that Catherine did not think of not renewing contract before and hoped he will work for several years. He said: "My contract ended in March and Assistant General Manager, Peter Au (區偉林) told me to continue with my contract." Asked when he will be filming series again, Bobby replied Catherine told him the filming for new series will start in November.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.