Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, February 13, 2015

Michael Tse: I am responsible to play with my son and earn more money



A few days ago, Michael Tse (謝天華) was promoted to a father. Six days ago, he went to the hospital to visit his wife and son, Tian Tian (天天). Michael said his wife had yet to be discharged from hospital and needed to monitor the situation first Michael added that he was still not used to be a father and many things to learn. When asked if he learned and helped his son to change his diapers and bathe, Michael said: "I will not be responsible for such things, I am responsible to play....My wife is responsible for our son's personal hygiene while I am responsible to play with my son and earn more money."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.