Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Guess how old is Shiga Lin when learning cycling


Singer, Shiga Lin (連詩雅), was invited as the guest for charity cycling marathon and when asked if she went for cycling frequently, she replied that she was considered an old student when learning cycling. She said: "I start to learn cycling when I am 14 years old. But my talent is okay and I manage to learn it within 2 hours. (Did you fall down?) Nope but I wish I will fall down." Shiga admitted that her balance ability was poor and will lose her balance when turning her head around." Asked if she will date opposite party for cycling during Valentine's Day, Shiga avoided the topic and replied that it was more fun to go with a group of friends.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.