Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Find out what is Kelly Fu's wish for Year 2015?



Artiste, Kelly Fu (傅嘉莉), wore a pink dress to attend Lunar New Year event and play games together with children. She also 'bai nian 拜年' to the audiences in advance and consulted about the luck in Goat year. When asked if she was a superstitious person, Kelly said: "I will listen and monitor the luck for my zodiac sign. I will 'bai tai sui 犯太歲' if I really offend 'tai sui 太歲'. My mother and I offend 'tai sui 太歲' this year. (Consult from a master?) I need to ask about my career, romance but health is the most important. (Plan to set up a romance charm?) I will display flowers every year and need to consult about romance charm first. Every year, my father and I will buy flowers so as to bring good luck to the house."

Kelly revealed that she will be celebrating Lunar New Year in Hong Kong, and said: "In the past, I need to leave Hong Kong for few months as filming series. (Any vacations?) Most likely. On day 1 of Lunar New Year, I always return home to get red packets." She added that due to gastroenteritis earlier, Kelly dared not eat New Year goodies and said: "I love to eat but dare not as it is too oily. Other than gastroenteritis, I have a serious flu which leads to a fever for three days despite taking medicines. Thus, I hope everyone is healthy and no more bad news in the world this year. Currently, I take vitamin C to increase my immune system and be careful of my diet during Lunar New Year."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.