Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kevin Cheng hopes the netizens will give him privacy to his relationship


Two days ago, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) attended an event and expressed his dream was to get married. He hoped the netizens will give him some privacy and said: "For instance, my female friends and I have lunch together in Shanghai and this is also questioned if I am dating and whether I have any Shanghai girlfriends. I really do not have."

When someone suggested Kevin to woo Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) and they could get married together, Kevin said: "I will announce when I have and keep silent if I have none."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: dramafan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.