Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Vying for TV Queen award? Linda Chung has prepared her outfit





Artiste Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) attended promotion campaign for the series, Tiger Cubs 2 (飛虎II) in Yau Tong (油塘) and played hula on the stage. She used the opportunity to increase the voting and said: "I play hula when participating in beauty pageant. I win ultimately and hope this will help Tiger Cubs II to get an award too."

Will wear sexy clothes to win an award

Linda expressed that she had chosen the outfit and said: "My outfit is custom made and it has the feeling of a princess. (Wear sexy outfit to win an award?) We should wear nicer clothes to attend the ceremony. My role in Tiger Cubs 2 is very challenging and exciting. Usually I act as a good girl in the series but my friends are surprised to see a different me this time."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.