Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

TVB Anniversary Awards 2014: Roger Kwok is TV King




Roger Kwok (郭晉安) finally beat his competitors and becomes TV King during TVB Anniversary Awards 2014 (萬千星輝頒獎典禮 2014) and hugs TVB actresses before going up to the stage to receive the award. Among the actresses, Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) and Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) (TV Queen 2014) reacted emotionally.

Last year, Julian Cheung (張智霖) did not win TV King award and becomes the guest for giving TV King award this year instead. However, he cracked a little joke before announcing the winner and pointed that the winner did not come but could still get an award. At that moment, Roger was sitting down and appeared very stern. Just when everybody assumed the winner was Raymond Lam, Julian immediately announced Roger Kwok as the TV King and all started to feel relieved. Julian gave a hug to Roger and allowed him to take a selfie. The scene was indeed amusing.

On the stage, Roger gave his thank you speech: "Everyday, I keep thinking about my thank you speech and very confused too. I am elated to receive this award. Today, I send my son to school and tell him I cannot accompany him as need to attend the ceremony. He then tells me to win all awards home. Son, I get the award and wish to tell you that I am a caring person because of you, and make me overturn my character such as jealously, arrogant that I should not have. I realise I can be very natural and comfortable to reveal my expression when working. I am very grateful to my children." Roger then immediately added again: "Although my children cannot attend, but there is 2 child images printed on my white suit. In fact, I wear this suit twice and the first time I wear is when I am getting married. Thank you to my wife, Cindy." At this point, Roger started to feel emotional and said: "Thank you for your tolerance all along!" It was indeed a touching scene.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.