Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stephanie Ho wishes to sing fast songs and dancing


Singer Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) appeared at the radio station to promote her new album and disclosed that she always wanted to be a singer but was involved in hosting and acting instead. This time, she finally released her new album and expressed anxiety: "My friends walk faster than me and I will shout and hug my mummy upon seeing her!"

When mentioned about her new album, Stephanie replied she composed songs personally and there was songs belonged to different styles. She said: "I write many songs for the company to choose and they choose one which represents me." Asked about the sales of her new album, Stephanie said that she did not notice as her album was released few days only and added that she wished to try different challenges such as fast songs, and said: "I am not afraid of dancing as I can keep fit and exercising is really not easy. I am fat in nature and start to gain slight weight now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.