Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Myolie Wu is scared of Nancy Wu snatching guys from her?

(Picture, from left to right: Myolie Wu, Nancy Wu)



Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) was the guest of the opening ceremony for Christmas event and performed Chinese yo yo on the stage. She disclosed she will be having break during Christmas and celebrating with her good friends. When asked if any guys were wooing her currently, Myolie laughed and said: "I have no idea. (Ask your sisters to help you?) You help me to tell them? They did introduce guys from outside industry to me and I leave it to fate. You always write that I seem anxious to date. (Not anxious?) Okay, but I am not young any longer."

When asked if she saw any guys whom met her standard, Myolie said: "I treat it as knowing a friend and it does not mean we are compatible when he meets my standard. It is important to communicate." When the reporters suggested that Nancy Wu (胡定欣) and she celebrated Christmas together and knew guys at the same time, Myolie said with a smile: "I am afraid she will snatch from me!" She disclosed Nancy was busy filming series and focusing on her career now.

Confessed received flowers during birthday

Myolie expressed she enjoyed the joy of buying presents so as to express her gratitude to her family and good friends. Although she mentioned that usefulness was the most important when buying presents, but Myolie also loved to receive flowers and said: "It is good to receive flowers and I love flowers. (When is your last time to receive flowers?) Not very long and I receive it on my birthday. (Given by guys?) Not telling you."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.