Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Eliza Sam reveals her long and sexy legs to attend an opening ceremony



Artiste Eliza Sam (岑麗香) and explorer, Rebecca Lee (李樂詩), attended an opening ceremony together. Eliza revealed her long sexy legs and when asked if she was interested in exploring places, she said: "I wish to if I have time. After all, it could be once in a lifetime and I prefer to explore cold places with a group of friends. We can wear many layer and it is romantic." In fact, Eliza loved polar bear and and penguin, and said: "It is very cute."

When asked if she was afraid to gain weight after filming TVB food programme, Eliza said: "My colleagues tell me to be careful as may gain weight after filming last episode. They also tell me to choose my favourite photo and slim cut in order to motivate to keep fit."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.