Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, December 8, 2014

Eliza Sam keeps herself in fit body shape



Eliza Sam (岑麗香) attended an event and it was obvious that she became very fit. When asked if she trained for fit body image for TVB Anniversary Awards (無綫台慶頒獎禮), Eliza said: "Yes and I do many exercises such as swimming and running. I listen to headset while running. (Any man tries to know you?) Nope as I run very fast."

Eliza also disclosed she had chosen the outfit but it will not be sexy but suitable for her style. She said: "I cannot lose or gain weight now. (Not afraid of them snatching the attention?) I am not competing with them and this is to celebrate for putting my best efforts."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.