Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Any celebrations? Louis Cheung: I tell my wife to cook instant noodles and wait for me to return


During TVB Anniversary Awards 2014 (萬千星輝頒獎典禮2014), Louis Cheung (張繼聰) received Most Improved Male Artiste Award (飛躍進步男藝員) and left TVB City around 12am. Louis was holding the award and when asked about the celebrations with his wife, he said: "I need to work tomorrow." Louis added with smiles: "I tell her to cook instant noodles and wait for me to return. (Did your son watch the show and know you have an award?) I have no idea and he always watches kids channel. Perhaps he may says watching kids channel is better than awards ceremony."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.