Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, September 5, 2014

Niki Chow: My boyfriend uploads my photo without asking me




Niki Chow (周麗淇) attended a beauty event and expressed that she had no wedding announcement yet. She said: "No such matter. (What birthday present did you receive?) No special present. I receive many donation cards and will donate to charity. (Any surprises?) This is the second celebrating my birthday and the surprise is better than last year."

Niki disclosed that her boyfriend uploaded the birthday celebration photos without asking her and said: "The birthday gift depends on sincerity and is hard to share with others. (Going for holidays?) I am very busy at the moment. (Any flowers?) One of the presents is flowers." When asked if there was  any birthday wishes, Niki said: "To stay healthy and hope the finale of my series will reach a high rating."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.