Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Alex Fong is romantic? Stephy Tang: Normal for me only


Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) accepted the television programme interview and revealed that she have not discussed about marriage with her boyfriend, Alex Fong (方力申). She said: "I do not know if there is a moment he will really propose and how would I answer."

When asked if she thought of marriage proposal scene, Stephy said: "I do not dare to think, I hope will be very romantic but worried though. (Alex Fong is not romantic?) You ask him, I think normal only."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.