Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Michelle Reis attends event right after a polypectomy


Big beauty, Michelle Reis (李嘉欣)  appeared extremely late at an event and expressed that it was because she was at the hospital in the afternoon for a gastrointestinal endoscopy: "Because my whole body had to be numbed and I just left the hospital just now, I am still feeling tipsy. I also had to quickly put on make-up so I was late." She expressed that two years ago she had gone to the hospital for an examination and found out she had a polyp: "This time, once they found it, they cut it off immediately. My doctor said it was really general so there is nothing to worry about."

She revealed that every two years, she does a body examination and worried that she will have any illnesses: "Every time I go for a check-up, I am afraid because I don't know what will happen. So every time during the examination, I feel that I haven't took good care of my body." Asked if husband Julian Hui (許晉亨) would go with her to her body check-ups, she said: "No, because I needed someone to stay awake and I felt scared by myself. I asked my husband: 'Will I not be able to wake up after I fall asleep?' Then he said: 'Don't worry, you will wake up. I will continue to scold you.'"

Husband and wife getting along with one another: Let it everything flow naturally

Speaking of model Amanda S.'s divorce, Michelle revealed that she really liked to eat the cake at Amanda's dessert shop: "Hearing news about this is such a pity. Since they are making this decision as adults, this is a good decision." She also talked about for a husband and a wife to get along, everything has to flow naturally: "To be together is a fate. Even if we can't be together, as adults, we would handle this maturely."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.