Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lily Ho denies "grandpa-granddaughter" love relationship


Tonight, artiste Lily Ho (何傲兒) appeared at a live broadcast of TVB's World Cup programme (四強森巴嘉年華). When asked about she being rumored to be in a "grandpa-granddaughter" relationship with 76-years old Lam Kin Ming and being captured to be embracing during Priscilla Chan's concert, Lily smilingly came prepared and repeatedly emphasized that he is an elderly she respected: "Mr. Lam is a really good friend of my father. He is a someone that I really respect. Every time there is a concert, he would invite us. That night, my father also took photos with us but I don't know why it focused on me and Mr. Lam. (Both of you were embracing?) It's a problem with the angle."

Lily also expressed that there is no problem with her family finances and that her father has other things to handle. When asked if Mr. Lam helped out, she said: "No, we don't need anyone's help at this time and I especially have nothing to worry about. When she was asked if both of them would see each other less, Lily expressed that she is not worried and she won't avoid it. Asked if she mind being rumored to be in a grandpa-granddaughter relationship, she said: "To me, I don't have anymore feelings on this topic. I can bear the consequences of my actions. I'm unaffected by this relationship. (Father arranged more time for both of you to be together?) He is my father's friend so eating together is really normal.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.